This series of posts will introduce you to Test Success BootCamp--how it works, what it is, what it is not, and how it develops men and women who are able to succeed in life!
It is easy to feel completely overwhelmed at the thought of taking on a CLEP test on your own. But in Test Success BootCamp, we have broken down the process for you into Milestones with steps in each one, so that all you have to do is look at the next step, then the next one, and then the next.
Within each Milestone, you will find the same pieces of important information for that particular Milestone:
- Introductory Webinar
- The Goal
- Recommended Time Allotment
- Tips for Success
- You Are Ready to Continue When...
Time ManagementTime Management is often not something we are taught in school. It is unfortunately something most people learn the hard way--on the job or at home while trying to manage a busy schedule and household.
Time Management is actually a crucial element in your success in life over time.
- Getting a firm grip on (fully understanding and taking responsibility for) what your responsibilities are, is the first step.
- After that, you must look at the time you have available and figure out how to maximize that time to produce the best and most excellent results in the areas of your responsibilities.
- You will begin the process of starting to see:
- How your time is spent
- Where your time goes
- How you can be more effective with your study time
- You will also begin to take steps toward learning to manage your time.